Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk provides the Users of the leanitforum.com
web sites and other web sites owned by Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk, the User confirms that he owns the necessary permission to provide personal data, which will be used by Fundacja Let’s Manage IT in a way described in this Policy. By „Service” you should understand services provided through the Web site, that is: subscribing to the newsletter, sending requests via the contact form, sending documents necessary in the recruitment process.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
The Administrator od User personal data, provided in connection to services available on the web site, is Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk.
SCOPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND OF ITS PROCESSING
It is possible to browse the Let’s Manage IT website without leaving personal data. Personal data is provided only for the purpose of contacting the Fundacja Let’s Manage IT. In the scope connected to a given Service, the Administrator can ask the User to provide Personal Data, in particular the: name and surname, phone number and e-mail address. Personal Data is processed based on a consent given by the User. The consent of the User is confirmed by marking an adequate field in the form, in the course of the procedure enabling the use of Services. The Administrator processes personal data in order to:
- Send Users, to the provided e-mail addresses, commercial and marketing information in the form of Let’s Manage IT Newsletter, provided that the User agrees to receive it.
- Send Users, to the provided e-mail addresses or telephone numbers, answers to inquiries, sent beforehand via the contact form, provided that the User gave his consent to receive such information. The User can withdraw his consent any moment.
The user declares, that he is providing his data voluntarily and reserves the right to access, change or demand the removal of the data.
The page is equipped with safeguards, which, thanks to adequate technical and organizational measures, are supposed to protect personal data against their loss, undesirable use, unlawful processing and modification. The Administrator commits to protecting all the information disclosed by the Users in accordance with the standards of safety protection and confidentiality. The rights of access to User data were restrictively limited, so that the information does not get into the hands of undesired persons. Only a limited number of authorized personnel of the Company has access to the Data, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of August 29, 1997, and the implementation laws based on it.
Fundacja Let’s Manage IT. declares that the leanitforum.com
site and other web sites owned by Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk, utilize cookies. When using these web sites, the User agrees for the implementation of cookies on his or her device, according to the rules explained below. Cookies used on the leanitforum.com
web site and other web sites owned by Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk can be set through our web site or a third party website. Cookies are used to:
- Adjust the content of web sites to user preferences and the optimization of web site use, these files allow, in particular, to recognize the device of the web user and display the site in a correct way, adapted to individual needs,
- Creating statistic charts, which help understand how the users of the web site utilize the service, which enables the improvement of its structure and content,
- Providing users with commercial material, better adapted to their interests.
Types of cookies used by Fundacja Let’s Manage IT ul. Lęborska 3B,80-386 Gdańsk:
- „necessary” cookies, for access to services available on the web service, e.g. enabling the use of sessions;
- „functional” cookie files enabling ”remembering” the settings chosen by the user and the personalization of the user interface e.g. in the scope of the chosen mobile/desktop version, the last phrases entered by the user, the appearance of the web site, etc.:
- „analytical” cookies, enabling the monitoring of user activity on the web site.